Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tag temberang a.k.a tag berlagak!

Tag versi temberang kali ini, I was tagged by Datin Munirah .

Malasnya nak fikir sapa yang nak kena tag. Kalau rajin nak buat, buat ajer.
~Fatimah and Conan kena buat kalau rajin. hehehehe

*Okay, temberang di sini adalah mengikut term sabahan yang bermaksud lebih kepada berlagak and probably showing off. Tidak ada kaitan dengan menipu ataupun berbohong. hehehe. So if I sound a bit showing off, don't blame me, blame the tag or muni coz she asked me to show-off. (n_n)v

5 brands that you like the most
- Carlo Rino
- Apple (sugoi!)
- Estee Lauder
- Tag Heuer
- L'oreal

5 brand that you dislike the most
- Swatch
- Body Shop (sebab bau EDT nyer macam tak ikhlas. aku beli sekali ajer..)
- Vochelle (coklat dia rasa pelik...)
- Prada (coz the Devils wear Prada....hahahaha)
- Acer

5 countries that you want to go
- Mekah
- Japan
- Paris
- Korea
- Egypt

5 countries that you do not want to go
- Israel
- Israel
- Israel
- Israel
- Papua New Guinea

5 item that you like the most
- my laptop
- my broadband
- my phone (even though it's old and outdated, I still like it)
- my necklace that my mom gave me
- my wallet with my atm cards in it.

5 item that you dislike
- iron in the room I'm living now (sebab dah sangat nazak)
- my high heels (sebab dah nak lunyai)
- my laptop bag (I hate it coz it's not a bag pack)
- my chair at the office (sebab susah nak adjust)
- my USB ports (coz slalu sangat tak jalan benda2 yang connect guna usb port tu)

5 people that you love the most
- our prophet
- family
- friends
- relatives
- my future families

5 people that you hate the most
- who do not perform prayers (err...who are you again?)
- pessimists people (belum buat lagi dah banyak fikir negatif...geram betul!)
- backstabbers (ni lagi sekor...depan kemain lagi muka malaikat, belakang macam hapa!)
- complainers (menyampah btol kalau orang yang banyak komplen ni. orang dah buat pun nasib baik tau!)
- unknown perverts (you're gross man!)

5 colors that you like the most
- pink
- light yellow
- biege
- black and grey
- sea blue

5 colors that you dislike the most
- orange
- striking green
- striking pink
- copper red
- wine colour

5 things that you dream the most
- recently Edward Cullen (hahahahaha)
- mom and dad
- friends
- vampires
- Nodame Cantabile

5 things that you do not dream at all
- my boss
- my office
- my car
- my exs
- my trees at home in Kelantan. huhuhuhu

5 of your positive characters
- optimists (I can usually take positive aspects of bad things that happened)
- never give up once I tried
- I think I'm a good listener (hehehehe...masuk bakul n angkat sendiri)
- a very patient girl
- I love reading (and that's the most recent positive habit developing into a character-hahahaha)

5 of your negative characters
- ignorant
- a bit selfish sometimes
- I assume everybody is warm and kind (which is not good coz rambut sama hitam, hati lain2)
- afraid to try something new (I stick to what I have and do-I'm just afraid not that I won't try)
- I'm easily influenced (tell and convince me about something bad. I might try it...huuhuhu)

5 moments that you miss the most
- during my studies in UIA
- during hari raya
- masa time menganggur and stay kat rumah. best giler sebab nanti boleh bawak mom jln2.
- when I was in primary school. People adore me coz I was a bright kid and the last in the family. (yelah sebab kecik lagi kan)
- during my time with Mr. NZ. hahahaha.( fatimah and laa mesti tau)

5 moments that you do not want to remember at all
- there are a few but let them lie deep down in my heart and memory.

5 positive characters of your best buddy
This is hard coz I can't choose who's the best buddy. They all are. But generally they are:
- kind-hearted
- funny
- very patient and strong willed (surprisingly, all of my best friends are like this)
- pious (and they also have this character too...I wonder!)
- the ones that can cry and laugh together (yup...these are my friends)

5 negative characters of your best buddy
- procrastinate
- worried too much about hurting someone
- boros!
- shy in confessing (my friends are all a bit shy to confess about their feelings..huhuhuhu)
- too serious when focusing on something (this is a good character but it won't be if that 'something' are usually small problems)

5 things that you are happy to do the most (Of your entire life)
- watching cartoons and movies
- finishing jigsaw puzzles (I still enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles)
- reading story books and writing novels
- singing (not having good voice doesn't prevent me from singing-hahahaha)
- hanging out with frens or families

5 things that you regret the most
- tak blaja betol2 masa kat sekolah and masa kat university
- being too chubby...huhuhuhu
- leaving mom and dad alone kat umah (this is unavoidable)
- tak ambil accounting masa sekolah
- tak hantar novel yang dah siap ke publishers.

Single questions

Favorite animal
- cub (white tiger's cub to be specific)

Favorite quote
- We study, we work, we live, we love and we survive and we let Allah to determine which is the best for us

Favorite actor
- I don't think I have a favourite actor as my preferences change according to the movies that I watched. However, for the time being, it could be Matt Damon coz I like him in Good Will Hunting and The Bourne Series.

Favorite actress
- Horikita Maki (sama macam muni)

Favorite things that you do when you are alone
- change according to the mood.

Favorite website
- wikipedia

Favorite moment
- spoiling my time with my family especially my mom and dad and my nieces and nephews

Favorite sport
- volleyball

Favorite vegetable
- carrot (suka minum carrot susu)

Favorite comedies
- Malcolm in the Middle and Friends

10 comments:

moon said...

i like ur faveret quote! mmg bagus! =)

5 negative characters of your best buddy. serious when focusing in something. emm ni bukanke satu bende yg elok? bile sum1 focus on sumting? conpuse2. hehe

Favorite website. wikipedia? hahahaha. ta tahan betol. lawak mc rose ni. hehehe

roslini ashari said...

hehehehehe. aaa...ek...betol gak. takpe nanti mcrose tuka.
betol2 hari2 mengadap wiki tu. nak cari pasal artis, books, bands, etc, semua bukak wiki. nak cari manga and anime pun bukak wiki. uuuuuu

Kudus Ahmad said...

macam kamus bergerak...

roslini ashari said...

*conan

hehehe. apa yang macam kamus bergerak? anda pun kena buat tag ni kalau rajin. hehehehhe

fatimah said...

NZ tu new zealand ke? hehe
Yeah wonder what happened to him...

True. byk giller refer to wikipedia lately for a lot of stuff. aku rasa kalau nak palsukan sesuatu buat je entri kat wiki habis satu dunia percaya (thought of this as part of my evil plan) haha

roslini ashari said...

* fatimah

hahahaha. never thought of that but that's a good idea. you start it first, i'll be your partner. hehehehe ---> mcrose gelak keji

Kudus Ahmad said...

nanti la nak buat... kene adjust timing dulu. Compulsory ke?

roslini ashari said...

takdela. It's just for fun. Far from an obligation! (n_n)v

FaZiLa said...

apa tlah terjadi pd aku..aku bkn org petama kasi comment kt entri nih..tak aciiii :(

aku rs aku da kasi comment aritu..pehal ekk..adeii..

rose,
ape ek blaku kt NZ skrg..korg jgk la yg ajar aku tgk wayang..hohooo..

roslini ashari said...

hehehehe. Dia hilang tanpa berita. Takper. Yang penting dia selalu di hati. ...chewah....!