Saturday, April 11, 2009

French

I've been encountering a lot of things related to French. Here's the chronology:

1. I meet a French guy last week at KLCC Putra station. His acccent of French is so obvious even though he was speaking English. huhuhuhu. But I am really amazed the way he's trying to communicate with the Chinese guy that happened to be there at that time.

2. My boss introduced me a French bread and I enjoyed it a lot. (n_n)v

3. I was again being introduced to a French product, a Le vere perfume. It has this parfum cream that smells so nice that I almost spent my RM182.50 to buy it. hahahahahaha.

4. I listened to Anggun's cesse la pluie which means cease the rain. Her voice and the song captivated me even though I don't know what does she say and even how to pronounce the lyrics. Among the words:

Oublier cet orage éphémère
L'effacer et t'aimer comme hier
Je cherche et je cherche
Le remède pour qu'enfin
Cesse la pluie
Cesse la pluie

5. And now, I WANT TO LEARN FRENCH. huhuhuhu

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha

btw, Tuan lahir di france

Anonymous said...

kebetulan kan?

roslini ashari said...

yeke? Tuan jangan membuat saya jeles. huhuhuhuhu

FaZiLa said...

ada org prahsannn lahir kt french la plak..adeii..aku rs dia lahir kt yan je tuh..ummphh...

rose,mu mnuntut la ngn padel..nk mnuntut ngn aku pon bleh..french versi klate.hahaha

roslini ashari said...

hehehehe. kalau french version kelate tak perlu menuntut ngan ko. hehehehe

moon said...

jom kite g paris na?

roslini ashari said...

jom. 2 tahun dari sekarang. sebab next year nak pegi indonesia and japan kan?

fazillefrere said...

korang ni bab jalan2 no1! mcross....c'est bonne! je parle francais sikit sikit je. hahahahahahaha...jom we learn french together gether...
*Fazil-Le-Frere*

roslini ashari said...

uuuu...dengki! nak blaja french!!!!