Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drama queen

The lovely evening watched us slipped our way to the park nearby.

me: I just wanna talk to you about us.
Z : What about us?
me: That's this all about. What is the status of our relationship? Who am I to you? A fren? Someone who made a confession? Just a shoulder to cry on? Sorry if you feel that I'm doubting you, it's just that I keep wondering a lot nowadays. With you being silent, and me being sad, this is not what a relationship supposed to be. That's why I wanna ask you, who am I ACTUALLY to you? I mean, u didn't asnwer my calls, you didn't reply my messages and you're far from even calling me back and texting me. Were my calls and messages bother you? No, it should be, were they some kind of burden to you? Is it so hard for you to push one 'answer' button and talk to me? Are you that busy just to text 'I'm okay' to me? You kept quiet for weeks and you expect me to understand you. How about you understand me first?
Z : ??????????
me: What's with the question marks above your head?

Z bang me on the head with his helmet. Hard.

me: ouch!! What's wrong with you?
Z : Ko ni kenapa? Practice drama ek? Apa yang ko merepek tak tentu pasal ni?
me: [FAINTED]--> fainted sebab malu sangat. hahahahahaha


p/s: Cerita ini adalah rekaan semata-mata. Tidak berkaitan dengan sesiapa yang masih hidup ataupun yang telah meninggal dunia. Jika ada pun, itu adalah kebetulan semata-mata. Sekian, harap maklum.

I'm too busy to yell at a guy, okay.

11 comments:

Kudus Ahmad said...

are u sure u okey? how this story can came out?

roslini ashari said...

hahahahaha...no use digging out from me. it's a fantasy. fantasay. I'm the drama queen. hahahahaha

Kudus Ahmad said...

Good fantasy, that story dont be a reality. Are u at KB?

roslini ashari said...

no. I'm here in KL. How do you know I'm from KB?

moon said...

i know where dis story comes from. hahaha

FaZiLa said...

aku taula ko da baca twillight ke 4..da maju giler leh wat drama da..mantap lohh!!!

tahniah nway :)


-hahahahaha..gelak penuh mkna--

Kudus Ahmad said...

Ur profile show you from kb.

roslini ashari said...

oooo...I forgot I wrote it in my profile. hehehe (n_n)^

roslini ashari said...

*moon
hehehehe...is it too obvious?

*mclaa
hehehehe. Aku tengah giler Edward Cullen. huuhuhuu...nanti kena cari suami macam Edward Cullen, not the vampire side I mean..hehehehehe

HooDa said...

uishh drama ape lak ni..
bile awk tuka profesion???

roslini ashari said...

hahahaha...kerjaya tetap waktu bukan di alam nyata. =)