Monday, April 20, 2009

Drama Queen II

In the LRT:

Me : [Standing in the middle of the coach]
Z : [Standing in the middle of the coach beside me]
Me & Z : [We looked at each other and we smiled bitterly]
Me : This is so tiring. Hectic as usual.
Z : Yeah and these people do not understand that they have to give way to those who are in the train.
Me : Yeah. Certain people do.
The conversation continued for 15 minutes.
Me : Okay. Here it is. Nice talking to you.
Z : I'm stopping here too.
Me : Owh, okay.
Me & Z : [We went out of the train]

We continued to talk after a while. And finally...

Z : Okay. Got to go. By the way, I'm married.
Me : ????????

Why did he say that again? Did he think I'm flirting? With him? What??? Hello, just because people are being nice to you, that doesn't mean that they are flirting with you. What the hell are you thinking? Do I look flirtatious to you? I smiled and joked around means I'm happy TALKING to you not happy of FLIRTING with you. Man...! This is so embarrasing.

Oh well, you don't know me. I don't know you. I guess he's just being frank because he doesn't want me to have any wrong idea. It happens all the time. Usually people misinterpret my action and words coz I smiled a lot and I looked them in the eyes and I tried to be polite. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M FLIRTATIOUS. I'm a Malay girl with a high level of shyness and if I do like a person, I'll tell him straight away (because I like to clarify things in my own way). If he doesn't like me, tell that to my face and I'll try to adapt to the reason and improve it and of course I'll find another guy who suits me better!

So, please and please don't misjudge people especially the one you're not close with. It's unfair, you know! Man, I'm so mad!


p/s: Entry ni takde kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau yang mati. Ini adalah rekaan semata2. Jika ada persamaan, itu hanyalah kebetulan sahaja. Namun, sila ambil perhatian pada 3 perenggan terakhir kerana itu adalah apa yang penulis rasakan sekarang. huhuhuhuhuhu

11 comments:

FaZiLa said...

"If he doesn't like me, tell that to my face and I'll try to adapt to the reason and improve it and of course I'll find another guy who suits me better!"

fuh...menarekkk!!!

mmg ko leh jd director da ni..hehehehe

roslini ashari said...

tak nak! Aku nak jadi penulis skripnya ajer. Tapi kalau ada orang offer aku berlakon sekali pun okay gak. hahahahha....*uweks

Komen ini tidak dapat diteruskan kerana penulis muntah hijau!

Anonymous said...

aku perasan yang kita semua berbakat.

dan aku tengah plan nak wat satu project community.

nanti aku cakap konsep.

FaZiLa said...

yeah..btol tu blogger tak mau dikenali..

tp kan,cmna nk wat project community..kamu takmau dikenali..

aku leh wat kek batik..aku leh cntribute tu jer..(adakah ini da menampkkan unsur membangga diri dan promote kebolehan??) hahahaha

roslini ashari said...

*blogger tau mau dikenali

jom buat projek community. kita kumpul seberapa ramai yang boleh....--->bak kata muni "mcrose bersemangat waja."

*mclaa

ko buat banyak2. nanti aku nak melantak sekali.

mclaa berbakat membuat kek batik walaupun kek batiknya hanyala 2 warna sahaja. heheheh

Anonymous said...

mek la, aku pemalu jadi tak mahu dikenali :)

FaZiLa said...

rose, cuba amati elok2 kek batik tuh..aku rs lbh dari 2 colour kot..aku taula ko rabun warna, contact lense mu tu da kna tukar kot..muahahahaha..nxt wk dtg rmh aku lg ekk dtg kira wrna kek batik tersebut :)-percubaan mempengaruhi mc rose supaya jd tetamu ttp B-10-2:)


blogger tak mau dikenali~~

ala..u malu2 plak..takyah la malu2 dgn I n rose k.. (dgn gaya gedik giler) hahaha

the unknown said...

some guys have 'low excitation level'.

it means that they get excited easily.

maybe not many girls are nice to him? seein one stranger smiles and presto!

"owh.. maybe she's hittin on me"

i would refer to this scenario as CIA.

CIA = Comedy In Action

roslini ashari said...

it's called low excitation level but it means he is easily excited? tak bunyi contradict ek?

CIA-Comedy In Action.---> that's cute!

the unknown said...

lol.

low excitation level actually portrays the level of energy required to elevate electron from the ground state to the excited state. low implies the need of minimal energy to instigate elevation.

translated socially..

it means a person can be elevated from composure (ground state) to
being excited (excited state) with marginal stimulus (low energy).

heh no contradiction there. :P

roslini ashari said...

ooooo...now it makes sense. (n_n)v