Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sudoku's brother and sister

I love sudoku but kakuro is my new craze now. Click here----> kakuro.

Have you ever played hitori? hahaha...it's a not that new game but (kind of new to me) and it also uses logic. For me, Hitori is Sudoku's sister and kakuro is Sudoku's big brother. hahahahaha. Click here---->hitori .

Kakuro's and hitori's rules and how to play, click below:
Kakuro---->Tutorial basic
Hitori----> How to play

Hope all of you enjoy them. I've got another maths and graphic games called Hanjie but am too lazy to search.

3 comments:

Kudus Ahmad said...

Understand how to play kakuro. But cant solve yet, bit bz. Later I will try again. Hitori coming soon la, after kakuro.

moon said...

huhu bile mase rose main sume ni.

roslini ashari said...

hehehehe. semasa saya tiada mood untuk mengupdate blog. hahahaha