Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Da guy

A friend of mine (a girl to be exact) was talking to me a few days ago. We were talking other things but she ended up with a subject on her bf.

she: I am so disappointed with my bf.
me: why?
she: He ignore me the whole week, didn't pick up my calls, didn't answer my message...Now I'm wondering whether he's the right guy for me or not. If he doesn't like me anymore, he should just speak it up. [she looked sad while saying this]
me: .....

What can I say then. How should I know whether he is the right guy for you or not? But for me, everything happen for a reason. What if his handset is broken or something. How would u know? And if he is not the right guy, let's just say he was the guy that Allah sent to you to tell you that He can change anything that He wants and there is Insya-allah someone out there better than him Allah has made for you. Alah...carik yang lain la!..(I'm gonna be dead if my boyfriend finds out that I have this intention..hehehehehe...just kidding) =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh, gaya penulisan macam pernah terbaca di mana-mana. mana ek?

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe...jangan marah. copycat ajer...! idea yang boleh diconsider boleh ajer copy kan? lagipun aku rasa gf ko bukan tau...=)

Anonymous said...

gf aku bukan tau apadia?

Anonymous said...

sapa gf sapa ni

Anonymous said...

saper2 la...=)