Thursday, July 21, 2005

I am a lonely young girl

I'm a lonely young girl
with people around me
are none of those that I've known.
I'm a lonely young girl
with everything around me
is numb and leaving.
I'm a lonely young girl
with the glimpse of tension
keeps visiting me.
Every hour.
Every minute.
Every second.
I'm a lonely young girl
who'll be slowly embraced
by the hand of sadness
The feel so deep
I hardly realize.
Suddenly I wake up
with the call of the Holy Qur'an in front of me
heals my heart with its words
I barely know.
I barely understand.
And so I finally realize
Yes, I was a lonely young girl
but I know
there are people around me
love me with all of their heart
wishing me to be happy
safe and sound.
Right, I was a lonely young girl
but I know things around me
are God's most beautiful creations
being replaced everyday
to let me know Him more.
True, I was a lonely young girl
but I know
God will never leave me
Will always be there for me
Always able to protect me.
Now, I'm a lonely young girl
whom her heart is almost healed
though
People beside me
Things around me
Nature surrounding me
are still numb and leaving.

No comments: