Saturday, August 20, 2005

da guy (2)

I was chatting with a friend.

she: why do u like him so much?
me : who?
she: ur guy.
me : why did u ask?
she: well, i hardly see u both go out dating and u don't even see each other very often. that's why I ask.
me : ... i don't know. we're good together in that way.
she: u two are unique. tahan...
me : ?...(blur-apehal minah ni tanya aku macam tu...?)

Then I went to cafe. I'm stil wondering until now.

In the parenting class..

"Marriage is not always about the inner desire only. If you can still think you can be with the one you love when the physical appearances is not there anymore then, that's Insya-Allah the right person for you..."

What do you [boys and girls] out there think? =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinkless...

Anonymous said...

tahan atau buat2 tahan? how is he? tak pernah ajak keluar?

Anonymous said...

if i'm anyone i wont

Anonymous said...

apa maksud buat2 tahan? seriously, nak jumpa pun susah. sengaja tak nak jumpa kadang2. =)