Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wo men yi qi lai dao gao

Let us pray together! (Wo men yi qi lai dao gao)

"Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is "be" and it is!" Yaasiin:82

I was reading a novel when the 20 minutes downpour washed away the haze. Realizing the clothes that I hung since morning would be wet again, I guessed I would just let it be then for I didn't know where to hang the wet clothes either. I'll wash them again!

After the downpour, the spectacular scenery was like a new painted painting. Refreshing and beautiful! Everything was in more clear colors; seemed to be brighter yet warming.

The birds were dancing, chirping delightfully probably thanking God for returning back the haze-free days. The greener leaves and trees looked more alive than usual (I mean before the haze) Though the haze have already lessen a day before, but I guess yesterday was the best day of the week. Thank You God for hearing our prayers! =)

P/s: I like the smell of the soil after raining (bau tanah lepas hujan) =)

No comments: