Sunday, May 10, 2009

The movies

X-Men Origin: Wolverine

Highly recommended. Great actors. Fascinating effects. Wonderful story. The minute it was shown in the cinema, I didn't even think twice or even hesitating of watching it. One of my favorite movie so far, I mean after Twilight (even though the story line is better than Twilight). Hugh Jackman is, as usual, a great actor and together with the half mixed korean-American, Daniel Henney (yup, he is in the movie but he plays the bad role...huhuhu), the story is complete (from a girl point of view la....hehehehehehe). Well, Wolverine is always one of my favorite character in the X-Men after Xavier aka Professor-X and I like him not because of Hugh Jackman okay...hehehehehe but I think Wolverine is an ultimate weapon that a military can use i.e he can heal, he's fast and strong and he has extremely good sense of smell. [What more can you ask?] Wolverine rocks!

Star Trek

Also highly recommended. Great effects and good actors and actresses. I honestly never enjoy Star Trek the drama series cause I hate the fact that there are too many mutants [or aliens?] in the series. Don't talk to me about Star Trek or Star Trek: The Next Generation cause I never bother. However, this story is totally different. It's like a new story of its own only the concept is the same i.e the spaceship, the Vulcans, the planets, the galaxies. It is fascinating, really. With a lot of humorous scenes and Chris Pine looking so different (I watched him in Princess Diaries II and Blind Date), I think its worth watching. However, if you do not enjoy fiction and feel that too many futuristic gadgets is a bluff, don't watch this movie. If you have a mindset like I do i.e Star Trek-equals-to-boring-spaceship-movie, you better go to the nearest cinema and watch this. Different people might have different opinion but for me this is a must watch and only in the cinemas coz if you watch the pirated DVD, the 'feel' would definitely be different. hehehehehehe......

Coming Soon

I don't really enjoy horror movies. Not because I'm afraid it's just that the ending usually is so frustrating that I'll say, 'Why the hell did I watch this movie again?' huhuhuhuhu. This movie is okay. Better than some of Korean horror movies I can say for sure. For those who like horror, this is a good movie but I won't watch it in the cinema. That's all I can say about the movie. You want to know more, go and watch it. (n_n)v

3 comments:

moon said...

hehe mmg best kan star trek tu. ta rugi tgk. seb baik ta tengok uninvited. ;)

roslini ashari said...

*moon
Betol. Nasib baik tak tengok the uninvited tu. hehehehhe. Nanti esok kita tengok wayang lagi kalau ada masa ek. [weekends adalah hari untuk kami bersukaria setelah penat bekerja.] (n_n)v

FaZiLa said...

korang patut trima kasih kat akuuuuu... hahaahahha

wlpon aku tak join korang mnonton, tp aku dpt rasakan ke best an dan kepuasan mononton pd mlm tersebut..hihihiii..

it was a fun weekend :)