Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Ah, it's a mother's day. Although someone once told me that everyday is a mother's day, but I don't care, I wanna celebrate TODAY as a special mother's day. [cause I feel it's true that everyday IS a mother's day]

So, how do you celebrate a mother's day? Flowers? Phone calls? Presents? I don't know. We celebrate differently but I think the greatest gift from a son/daughter to a mother on a special mother's day is a call from them and hearing her beloved children saying that I LOVE YOU, MOM or maybe ADIK/ABANG/KAKAK SAYANG UMI, TERIMA KASIH SEBAB JAGA ADIK. I LOVE YOU THE MOST. huhuhuhuhu...[I miss my mom...(T.T)]

Now is the time to thank your mom for once in a year. Although I believe those who live far from their mothers always call to say hello and get to know how are they doing, I know not many of you say will say 'thank you' to your moms. You might say 'jaga diri' or 'jangan lupa makan ubat' or 'I love you'. So, for once in a year, just a thank you would be no problem right? (n_n)v

For those whose their mothers are no longer by their side, don't worry, your prayer will Insyaallah reach them. May Allah blessed them and have them in the best place with your doa'. Amin.

3 comments:

moon said...

epi mother's day to mama rose!

roslini ashari said...

hehehehehehe

FaZiLa said...

umi aku demam di hari ibu..huhuuu.. da call sehari sblm utk wish slmt hari ibu kt dia..

miss my mom :(