Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tree, Leaf and Wind: The Leaf part

Leaf

During Pre-U days, I like to collect leaves.
Why?Because I felt that for a leaf to leave the tree she has been relying on for so long,
it will take a lot of courage.
During the 3 years of Pre-U I was on very close terms with a guy.
Not B-G-Relationship kind. We were just friends.
But when he had his 1st girlfriend, I learnt a feeling I never should have learnt - Jealousy.

The sourness in the heart can't be described by any word.
It's like 100 rotten sour lemons. Sourness to the extreme limit.
They were only together for 2 months.
When they broke up, I hid my strong sense of happiness.
But after a month, he got together with another gal.
I liked him & I know he liked me.
But why wouldn't he pursue me?Why didn't he make the first move?
Whenever he had a new girlfriend, my heart would hurt.
Time after time, the pain grew bigger.
I began to suspect that this was a one sided love.
If he didn't like me, why was he so good to me?
It was beyond what you would normally do for a friend.
Liking a person is very heart wrenching.
I can know his likes, his habits.
But his feelings towards me, I can never figure out.
You can't expect me to ask him right?

Despite that, I still want to be by his side.
Care for him, accompany him, love him.
Hoping that one day, he will come & love me too.
It's like waiting for his phone call every night, wanting him to send me an sms.
I know that no matter how busy he is, he will make time for me.
Because of this, I waited for him.
The 3 years were the hardest to go through & I really want to give up.
Sometimes, I wonder whether I should continue waiting.
The pain and hurt, the dilemma accompanies me for 3 years.

Till the end of my 3rd year, a 2nd year junior begins to go after me.
Everyday he pursuits me relentlessly.
From outright rejection to a point in time when I felt that I'm willing to let him have a small footing in my heart.
He's like a warm & gentle wind, trying to blow a leaf away from the tree.
In the end, I realized that I didn't want to give this wind a small footing in my heart.
I know this wind will bring this badly battered leave to a far away & better land.
Finally I left tree, but the tree only smile & didn't ask me to stay.
Leaf departs is it because of the blowing Wind or because Tree didn't ask her to stay??

7 comments:

roslini ashari said...

Rasanya saper yang tulis benda ni dulu translate bahasa dia ke dalam English. You can find it everywhere. But it still understandable. itu yang penting. =)

moon said...

ini cerita mc rose dpt mane? nape sume ade part2 masing2?

roslini ashari said...

tak taulah. dulu nik yang forwardkan. ader lagi mcrose simpan. hehehehe... tapi da story tu not bad la kan?

Anonymous said...

oho... nik yang forwardkan ^-^
the story is nice.

roslini ashari said...

hehe...masihkah kau ingat...uuuu wo xiang ta! =)

:: !zyan :: said...

yap..nice story...
mula2 td ingat ke cite mc rose lors..

roslini ashari said...

hehehehe. used to be a story about me. but not anymore