Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm loving it: the everlasting task...

uuuuu....i've started working. though still under probation but it's very indeed tiring and exhausting. not physically but mentally. well, if it's mentally tiring, it affects the body also right? i realize that it's been a while since i've updated my blog. Not that I don't have any intention of doing it but, it's just that I don't know what to write in it. Besides, the difficulties of finding the places in surfing the internet, limits me in doing it too.

Penat ah cakap omputih. Finally, the job is here and it's up to me now. There aren't many people in the department but thank God they are the friendly kind of people. As the job I'm doing right now is definitely not my field, these people are willing to teach me slowly and tell me how I should do it. Even my boss is very nice too. (forgot to tell you he's a kelantanese. a very nice man.) Uuuu....hari-hari penat. takper....Jia you! Jia you!

4 comments:

moon said...

keje rajin2. nanti blanja i tgk wayang k. =)

roslini ashari said...

hehehe...no problem. datang ajer tuntut nanti. =)

Anonymous said...

Tahniah. Dah lama tunggu entry baru blog ni....

:: !zyan :: said...

keje mane?
all d best ok...kena berhati-hati jugak. Kene berani menerima & memberi. Yang baik disimpan/belajar..yang tak baik tu buang jauh2 ok.