Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The room, the temperature and the Giant lizard

My new room is very cold. The temperature during night would probably around 13C-18C! Well, it might sound a bit exaggerating but hey I end up wearing socks every night to make sure that I'll be able to walk again the next day. (kidding!)


I like my new room. Even though the view is not that fascinating (faces another block=the blue roof=boring view). It's actually a compartment room with all sorts of things in it are in blue. The bedsheet, pillow, bookshelf, cupboard(lucky me it's already painted in blue =) ), towel, hanger, mirror etc. I even notice that many of my books are blue in colour. Well, I'm also thinking of covering the pendaflour lamp with a blue wrapping paper. Romantic huh?


The best part of my room is not the blue-colour-room part, It's the giant lizard! It amazes me with its extraordinary size and length but somehow I'd rather find it to be kind of cute. It comes out of its hole, a pipe hole to be exact, around 10 p.m-1 a.m and I'll enjoy myself watching it as one of God's creation. I told my 'ehem' about it. He called me the next day and ask : "Sedap ke sup cicak?" Eww...yerk! I wonder how would it taste. ....=}

No comments: