Friday, July 17, 2009

Bad day

Have you ever said something to someone that you never really mean it? Harsh or not, have you ever regretted saying those words to those people? I do. And recently it happened a lot of times and I'm getting mad at myself for saying those words. I never meant most of the words that I said but regrettably, it HAS been said. What else can I do then? I can say sorry and I know I'll be forgiven for it but will the 'scratches' healed? Will we be able to be the same again? I mean, I've hurt someone, be it with or without intention of doing it. What happened has happened and it's not like I can bend time and go back to that time, can't I?

And now, it feels weird to be forgiven for the harsh words that I've said. Deep down inside I felt guilty and I promised myself to never ever speak like that again. But well, I'm still a mere human. Somehow I realized that my mouth speaks like it has a life on its own. It made me said every bad words of the world and now the only part of my body that feels guilty about it is my heart. I know it's a bad word but I said it even though I don't intentionally feel like saying it. waaahhh...life is so hard to explain.

Maybe at that time, anger made me said it. [so now, you're blaming on your temper?]. I guess I won't say anything bad if I'm not angry. But does anger permit you to say every bad things in the world to the person closest to you? Is bad temper a reason why you have a bad mouth? I guess that's why our Prophet said that temper is from the devils and you can cool it down with ablution and salawat on him. I guess I should do it when I'm having my bad mood or bad day or whatsoever bad it can be because it's really bad and it's not good at all.

1 comment:

FaZiLa said...

jgn jadi lazer direct to da point secara naif mcm aku udah..ehekk..

nnt stori sbnr kt aku tau!! :)