Sunday, July 12, 2009

Billie Jean

Okay, I know it's kind of outdated already, but I really like this song from MJ. There are others like Smooth Criminal, Heal The World, Will You Be There etc but for me, personally, I really like Billie Jean. This song really shows the uniqueness of Michael Jackson i.e the dance, the voice. Outstanding, irreplaceable performer and one in a million. RIP MJ.



My personal favourite from Billie Jean is this part:

People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do
'Cause the lie becomes the truth

No offence to anybody. It's just, it's a good advice! ahaks (n_n)v

And MJ also said:

Take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice!

Hahaha...you really should think twice of anything you do! Jangan suka hati mak bapak jer ek! People have hearts and they always remember when you do something baaaaaaad to them. Always think twice! (n_n)v

p/s: I'm thankful that MJ is a Muslim. =)


(lyrics: taken from azlyrics)

No comments: