Sunday, June 14, 2009

Butterscotch and a tin of Nescafe

Do you know what's the worst part of the day? Coming to the office and you surf the internet just to find that the page that you wanted to open is currently busy and you cannot do your work that your boss want on Monday (Please read this in one breath). Yup, that's what happening to me! Argh...didn't expect the page to be 'currently busy'. huhuhuhu

So, right now, I'm trying to comfort myself with a tin of nescafe and a slice of Butterscotch. Oh well, things like this do happen right? So, what's next? How about watching movie in Capsquare? Hmm...what's good now ek? Blood? oooo...the anime blood+ in real life. Hmm..sounds good. Or maybe Drag Me To Hell? Nah...I'll watch it with someone else. I'm not watching ghost movie alone. hehehehehe.

I'm taking sip after sip of my light brownish Nescafe and enjoying yet another slice of Butterscotch to, again, try to comfort that I can finish the work by tonight. *sigh

Kami sama tasukete!

7 comments:

moon said...

finally, update!! hihi

roslini ashari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yana said...

wow mc rose..cbuknyer mencari idea..

bumi hijau said...

Drag me to hell menarik....sebab dia ada babak kelakar, tapi ending dia memang agak pelik, so pengunjung akan keluar panggung dalam keadaan sedikit terpinga-pinga

roslini ashari said...

tak takut ker citer dier? trailer macam scary jer? =)

moon said...

rose ade downlod mane2 ta cite drag me to hell ni? lau ade na. kalo betol menakutkan sgt kte tgk sesame na? ;b

roslini ashari said...

tu la. nak download. tapi malas nak cari. kalau ada pun, kena download torrent. okay jer, jom kita tengok sesama.