Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's been...

I think it's been a month since my last update. Not knowing what to write hesitates me to make a post in my blog. Besides, I've been on a busy track lately, filled with mostly unexpected work from the org. and definitely from my Chinese-look boss. I don't hate it. It's just.... I don't have extra time to make personal time as personal...if I can put it that way.

It's been a week in the blessed month and I don't think I've been better though I don't know whether I'm getting worse. It's still the same routine day by day; sahur, fasting, work, terawih, reciting al-qur'an and sleep as early as possible. I know I have to put up on something to make myself better than last year's Ramadhan but I don't seem able to do it. I mean, I know I am fasting but during the time, I waste it on something lagha. I go for terawih but I'll be sleepy throughout the prayer and wish it to end faster. I recite al-Qur'an but I don't really understand the meaning. And I definitely complain a lot about my work all the time. * sigh. I'm still a so-so Muslimah I guess. huhuhuhuhuhu. [Macam mana nak jadi Muslimah yang baik ni?]

It's been 2 weeks since I sent my parents to the airport. I miss them a lot though they call me frequently. They sound happy and I am so relieved that they are in good health there. Can't wait to see them in the next four weeks. [Lambat lagi...]

It's been quite sometime since my last hangout with my friends. I recently miss my friends especially Lina and Fadh and my schoolmates from Pengkalan Chepa. As for my another best friend, we're meeting today. Going to low yat to buy external. hahahaha...(n_n)v

So, that's it for this entry then.

No comments: