Monday, March 23, 2009

The Penang Trip aka Azrul n Kak Yana's Wedding Trip

We went to Penang last weekend. Yes, I went to Penang. The first time in my older years I have printed the invisible footsteps in Penang (Gurney Drive, the place where I bought the white T with Penang on it etc). Great buildings and scenery captivated my heart and sincerely, the food was fabulous too. Thanx to our unpaid tourist guide (Ikram) who was willing to sacrifice his time to show us around. Well, there's a hidden agenda behind it and I'm not gonna tell you guys about it until I got the 'ok' from the 'tuan punya diri'. hehehehehe.

Azrul and Kak Yana's wedding was also great. With moss green being the theme, the bride and the bridegroom were easily noticed. I can see the happiness written all over their faces (just like the word 'shiawase' stamped on both foreheads) hahaha----> just joking. But they both look good together and I hope they stay the way they are right now: from sweet couple--->sweet husband and wife---->sweet mom and dad--->sweet grandpa and grandma---->sweet great (3X) grandpa and grandma--------->zutto shiawase ni...(n_n)v. I was surprised with the treatment from both couple as we were not so close in UIA but I was so touched that I forgot about it at all. They were kind enough to offer to send us back to our hotel though its their important day. But too bad, our tourist guide came back to pick us up. Not satisfied, they offer Muni (who went back in the morning) a lift to the bus station the next morning. We really felt its worth coming to Penang this time and I do not hesitate to go there for my next trip. (n_n)v.

The cost:
RM75 for bus fare (return)
RM140 for hotel fee (splitted three--->RM46.70 each)
RM..... for gifts

The experience:---> Priceless (given all the friendly welcome, those costs above are nothing)

p/s: I don't have the pictures. Go to mclaa's or muni's blog to see them.

3 comments:

moon said...

hehe. muni's blog pic cket je. nant upload sume gamba kt facebook or frenste termasuk gamba rose yg kat uma azrul yg buat2 tipu tgk tepi tu. hehe

roslini ashari said...

hehehehehe. tak pasal2 mcrose glamor kat tempat muni. uuu... dah la gambar tu buat mcrose nampak macam ibu mengandung. uuuu

FaZiLa said...

"a hidden agenda"

kantoi..kantoi..hahaha

tak aci tol..korang da update bnyk,aku satu pn blom..nk mula kt mana dulu nih..dpt call dr umi suh blk,bdk2 rmh sume da bli laptop n brodben,isnin yg best n satu malam dlm bus..wah..antara topik yg bakal dibincangkan nnt..hahaha

rose~~tenkiu..(fhm2 sdirik)