Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Currently and Previously

Change of the month:
1. Currently : Finished 3 books in a month---> it'll be more in the future (hahaha--mcrose gelak keji)
Previously: Finished a book in 3 months (I was lazy okay)

2. Currently : Updating blog as recent as possible
Previously: Updating blog once in a blue moon (don't know what to write)

3. Currently : Read everything especially about economic reports and even the rating for the companies
Previously: Read an article that only catches my eyes

4. Currently : The previously watched + astro awani 501, CNN and BBC channel--> hahaha
Previouly : Watch HBO, Cinemax, StarMovies, AXN, Animax, KBS channel

5. Currently : Read the book, watch the Movie e.g Slumdog Millionaire, Twilight
Previously: Malasnya nak baca. Tengok movie je la.

6. Currently : Go for jogging during weekend---> nanti akan improve lagi.
Previously: Go for jogging during month end

But one thing that stay the same is I've got no feelings for anyone and I don't even want to think about it. I've hurt once and time is not healing the wound yet. Call me too carried away but that's who I am. Happy for those who have found the new relationship and even shifted it to the next phase. Pray for me to get the sweet feeling that some of you are feeling right now. (n_n)v

3 comments:

moon said...

Happy for those who have found the new relationship and even shifted it to the next phase. Pray for me to get the sweet feeling that some of you are feeling right now.

*mcm ditujukan kepada seseorg je. hoho*

roslini ashari said...

no specific person. it's meant for many. =) hahahahahaha

FaZiLa said...

aku pn sama pndapat ngn muni..muahaha..

*nntkan update dr mclaa*
tunguuu..:)