Friday, October 31, 2008

Balik JB

I went back to JB last weekend to celebrate a hari raya there. Met my beloved nephews and nieces and my small Darwish (refer to the previous posts), He's getting better. He was so small that hugging him felt like hugging a breathing, warm teddy bear. Mesti dia rimas sebab che su dia selalu cium and peluk dia. hehehehehe

Well, I did nothing special there actually, except buying a few dvds and a whole season 3 of Supernatural. hahahaha. Dean is soooooo cute. And not to forget, playing with my nieces and nephews.

The fun part was I took another Emergency leave on Tuesday coz I was out of ticket and the only time available was at 6.30 a.m in the morning on Monday. 6.30 a.m? You've gotta be kidding me. So, I called the PA and told her I'm taking an EL on Tuesday.

On Tuesday however, I did not go back with the bus although I've already bought the ticket. I went back by my brother's car. hahahaha. A sport car. Which when you drive 200km/h, it feels like you're driving at 120 km/h a normal car. A journey that was supposed to be 3 1/2 hours was shortened to 2 1/2 hours. hahahaha. Being in the car reminds me of Sophia (I called my car Sophia even though it's a Wira car. Don't know why but the name seems to suit the car. hehehe) and driving at 120-140km/h is already making her tired. Though, it's very excited to be inside the car (it has every single thing that a car should have) I still love my Sophia.

2 comments:

Amy Mitragyna said...

Rose dh pkai kereta yer...mcLa ckp..hehehehheh

roslini ashari said...

hahahaha. mcrose pakai kereta yang mak kasik. Present sebab dah dapat keje. hahahahaha. nak tunggu rose beli sendiri alamatnya bertahun lagi ah. =)