Thursday, September 11, 2008

work and Ramadhan

It's already the 11th day of Ramadhan. Honestly, this Ramadhan is not the same with my previous years. Maybe it's because the first time during my working age. Hahahaha. I don't know. But it's truly exhausting. I usually collapse before Isya' and will wake up at 4 to perform Isya' with terawih. Alone. It's not the same anymore. I know you guys will say it's just an excuse but seriously I'm easily tired nowadays. Dame! Dame! (read da-me--->it means cannot!) This cannot continue. I'm wasting the blessed month of the year (which may be the last one-well who knows) and I haven't done anything good so far! Argh....! It's pressuring!

Did I tell you that I went to see my nieces and nephews in JB like two days before Ramadhan? Oh my God! They were so adoreable and I miss them a lot. I don't know why but I love kids around their age (3-7 years old). Uuuu...maybe it's because I'm so used to be alone and the feeling to have a little brother/sister keeps gathering inside me. Hehehehehe...Fadh is so lucky to have a lot of sisters and brothers. Oh well! I could say that I'm lucky too. Well, just because I don't have little brother/sister, doesn't mean I can't pretend to have one right? Hehehehe.

My boss is pressuring me. A pile of work seems not enough that he keeps giving me another impossible-to-finish-in-time-given-task that I keep asking myself what is going on with this guy. I mean, if you're given another type of work at 4 on Thursday, what do you expect me to do? Finish it off in an hour and send it the next day? You've got to be kidding me. It's a simple work, yes. But it involves a lot of sources and I will need time to browse through just to find the raw data. And not to mention the period that he wants the data is to be from year 2000 and in quarter too. What the hell??????? It's almost 8 years and even Bank Negara's most recent data is from 2006. (Mc Rose tepuk dahi and geleng kepala.) I'm having headaches!!

Well, I guess, we have to really predict the unpredictables. Uuuuu....=(

4 comments:

moon said...

yeah, akhirnya mc rose update! kite pon penat. after magrib trus lena. bangun blk kol 3 tuk solat isyak n masak for sahur trus. ari2 terasa penat. huhu. sedih2. sepatutnya lakukan amal ibadah sebyk mungkin d bulan pose ni. huhu

Anonymous said...

uuuu...itulah pasal. (T.T)

fatimah said...

I'm lucky huh?
But I dun have any older brothers or sister, yup I'll just pretend. Well.... can't have everything :)

:: !zyan :: said...

hmm..keje bank mane ni?